TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac 2.0.18
TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac is a new released software which can help you record online videos, software demonstrations, games and screen activity, etc. with high output quality. What?s more, you can record streaming audio or edit when recording.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Mac Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||19.64 MB ( 20,110 KB )|
|Published||Aug 12, 2018 (3 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
DocuFreezer 15 minutes ago
Generate Barcode Images in C 20 minutes ago
C# Print PDF 25 minutes ago
The C# OCR Library 1 hour ago
devgear 1 hour ago
SentiVeillance SDK Trial 1 hour ago
Create PDF in C# 1 hour ago
Check Writer III Plus 1 hour ago
Proposal Pack Wizard Software 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 154 times
ACDSee 148 times
Photovoltaic System 137 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 137 times
Database Workbench Pro 136 times
nanoCAD Plus 135 times
ACDSee Ultimate 135 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 132 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
1. Capture Certain Area of Computer Screen With the help of TuneFab Screen Recorder, you can record your screen activity, save the recordings to MP4 video format, including sound, screen annotations, and cursor. What?s more, you can customize the screen size to meet your demand in 3 options. Another good feature is that you can add comment when recording for your video tutorial.
2. Record System and Microphone Audio Apart from recording video, TuneFab Screen Recorder can record screen audio only on your computer. So, you can make use of this function to record music, radio or audiobook from some playing website like Spotify. This program enables you to output audio recording in M4A format.
3. Take Screenshots with Hotkeys Available When Recording or Not, you can use the shortcut to save the frames you need. Through this program, you just need to enter the hotkeys then it will take screenshots and save it for you. And, you are able to change the hotkeys to the one you like with the resolution ratio you have set
4. Customize Screencast Quality Before recording, you are allowed to set up frame rate, bitrate and sample rate.
5. Detailed information about TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac
The latest Version: V.2.0.26
Support System: Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.15
Support output formats:
Video?M4V, MP4, MOV, GIF
Photo?PNG, JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF
|Requirements:||Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.15|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Apr 01, 2020|
|Release Notes:||1. Added output audio formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG and OPUS. 2. Fix crashing issue on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. 3. Fix bug.|
|Related Tags:||TuneFab Screen Recorder record online video capture computer screen screenshot editing feature recording with the locked window|
Reviews of TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac 2.0.18You can be the first to write a review of TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac!
TuneFab Apple Music Converter enables you to convert protected Apple Music, M4P songs and audiobooks downloaded from iTunes and Audible to DRM-free MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, etc. at up to 16X faster speed with lossless quality.TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Mac
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is specially designed for Mac users to convert Apple Music, M4P songs and M4B or AA/AAX audiobooks. You can convert protected Apple Music to MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, or other formats with 100% original quality preserved.TuneFab Audible Converter
TuneFab Audible Converter is an easy audiobook converter that helps you remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and convert AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, etc. It can convert Audible files at 60X faster speed while saving chapter info.TuneFab Audible Converter for Mac
TuneFab Audible Converter for Mac is an easy audiobook converter that helps you remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and convert AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, etc. It can convert Audible files at 60X faster speed while saving chapter info.TuneFab DVD Ripper
TuneFab DVD Ripper for Win helps Windows users to save DVD movies outside DVD by ripping them into common formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, etc., making them be compatible and supported on more devices and media players.