TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac 1.1.0
TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac is a newly released software which can help you record online videos, software demonstrations, games and screen activity, etc. with high output quality. What's more, you can record streaming audio or edit when recording.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Mac Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.91 MB ( 1,960 KB )|
|Published||Aug 12, 2018 (6 months ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Doxillion Plus Mac 1 hour ago
Doxillion Document and PDF Converter Free Mac 1 hour ago
FineRecovery 2 hours ago
Save MSG as PDF 3 hours ago
Switch from Thunderbird to Outlook 3 hours ago
Convert Outlook MSG to PDF 3 hours ago
Prison 3 hours ago
DataNumen PowerPoint Recovery 5 hours ago
MSG to Outlook Web Access Tool 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 89 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Power Spy 85 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 85 times
Power Spy x64 68 times
OST to PST Converter 67 times
Power Spy Keylogger 65 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
OST to PST 63 times
1. Capture Certain Area of Computer Screen With the help of TuneFab Screen Recorder, you can record your screen activity, save the recordings to MP4 video format, including sound, screen annotations, and cursor. What?s more, you can customize the screen size to meet your demand in 3 options. Another good feature is that you can add comment when recording for your video tutorial.
2. Record System and Microphone Audio Apart from recording video, TuneFab Screen Recorder can record screen audio only on your computer. So, you can make use of this function to record music, radio or audiobook from some playing website like Spotify. This program enables you to output audio recording in M4A format.
3. Take Screenshots with Hotkeys Available When Recording or Not, you can use the shortcut to save the frames you need. Through this program, you just need to enter the hotkeys then it will take screenshots and save it for you. And, you are able to change the hotkeys to the one you like with the resolution ratio you have set
4. Customize Screencast Quality Before recording, you are allowed to set up frame rate, bitrate and sample rate.
5. Detailed information about TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac
The latest Version: V.1.1.0
Support System: Mac OS X 10.9 or above (macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra)
Support output formats: MP4/M4A
|Requirements:||Mac OS X 10.9 or above (macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra)|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jun 26, 2018|
|Release Notes:||TuneFab Screen Recorder (Mac) V1.0.6 released.|
|Related Tags:||TuneFab Screen Recorder record online video capture computer screen screenshot editing feature recording with the locked window|
Reviews of TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac 1.1.0You can be the first to write a review of TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac!
TuneFab Apple Music Converter enables you to convert protected Apple Music, M4P songs and audiobooks downloaded from iTunes and Audible to DRM-free MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, etc. at up to 16X faster speed with lossless quality.TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Mac
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is specially designed for Mac users to convert Apple Music, M4P songs and M4B or AA/AAX audiobooks. You can get DRM-free Apple Music in MP3, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A or other format with 100% original quality.TuneFab DVD Ripper
TuneFab DVD Ripper for Win helps Windows users to save DVD movies outside DVD by ripping them into common formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, etc., making them be compatible and supported on more devices and media players.TuneFab DVD Ripper for Mac
TuneFab DVD Ripper can be used by Mac users to rip movies, TV shows, music videos, etc. stored in DVDs to common video formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, etc., so that people can enjoy the contents freely without the limitations of DVD.TuneFab M4V Converter
TuneFab M4V Converter for Windows is specialized in converting encrypted iTunes movies, music videos and TV shows from M4V to plain video format ? MP4. Thus, you can transfer these iTunes video to any devices for watching.