Review Assistant 4.1
Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
item has less then 1 vote
|Not yet Rated
|Windows Install and Uninstall
|19.90 MB ( 20,381 KB )
|Oct 17, 2013 (10 years ago)
|Mar 02, 2017 (7 years ago)
NetBull 5 hours ago
2024 5 hours ago
Softperfect 7 hours ago
Node PDF Reader 18 hours ago
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 1 day ago
PWMinder Desktop 1 day ago
mysys 1 day ago
Active@ Data Studio 1 day ago
Quick Pallet Maker 1 day ago
Database Workbench Pro 255 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 251 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 250 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 226 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 223 times
BootIt Collection 217 times
Softperfect 214 times
YetiShare File Hosting Script 202 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 200 times
- Code Review in Visual Studio. Review Assistant provides creating review comments directly from the code editor. The Code Review Board window displays created reviews and allows you to manage them. What is more, Code Review Board contains all code-related discussions. - Flexible code reviews. Review Assistant lets you choose a simple or strict code review workflow for your projects. Any developer can start post-commit code review on any set of revisions. - Discussions in code. Code reviews are about improving your code base. Comments and discussions within your team are the heart of the process. Review Assistant supports threaded comments, so team members can discuss code without scheduled meetings.
- Iterative review with defect fixing. Review Assitant supports multiple comment-fix-verify cycles in one review.
- Team Foundation Server integration. Review Assitant provides deeper integration with TFS and Visual Studio Online.
- Notifications. Set up Review Assistant server to send email notifications about code review events. Client provides additional pop-up notifications within Visual Studio.
- Reports and statistics. Review Assistant provides a set of reports that help you steer the code review process.
- Replacement for Visual Studio Code Review Feature. Choose Review Assistant over native Code Review feature of Visual Studio if you need to: Review multiple changesets; Hold iterative reviews; Set a policy to prevent checking-in code without a review; Enable formal code reviews with a moderator; View code review statistics and reports.
|Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013, 2015 except Express edition or Visual Studio Integrated Shell 2013
|Major Update on Apr 23, 2019
|* Review Assistant now supports Visual Studio 2019 * Iterative review for pre-commit * Two modes of opening Work Item * Auto-detection of renamed/moved files * Other improvements
|Code review code review tool review assistant team development comments
Reviews of Review Assistant 4.1You can be the first to write a review of Review Assistant!
Code Compare is a powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase/Firebird
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to MySQL from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.dbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to PostgreSQL from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.