Febooti Automation Workshop 2.3.0
Automate recurring tasks. Monitors system for defined state and automatically runs a set of specified processes. Includes advanced Task scheduler, File / Folder Watcher utility, powerful email tool, file actions, and more.
Febooti Automation Workshop 2.3.0 5 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings)
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||522.90 MB ( 535,445 KB )|
|Published||Jun 10, 2011 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Sep 19, 2015 (5 years ago)|
Active@ File Recovery 3 hours ago
Active@ ZDelete 3 hours ago
Active@ Disk Image 3 hours ago
Q2ID 4 hours ago
Acronis Backup for Virtual Host 4 hours ago
Canvas Draw 4 hours ago
Acronis True Image New Generation Mac 5 hours ago
Acronis True Image New Generation 5 hours ago
Acronis True Image for Mac 5 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Advanced ETL Processor 116 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 113 times
VyprVPN for Mac 103 times
System Mechanic Free 99 times
ACDSee 94 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 91 times
nanoCAD Plus 91 times
Automation Workshop allows scheduling and automating of business processes. Automation Workshop requires no scripting, programming or coding skills. Processes are automated by building Tasks that include Triggers and Actions as the key components. When system state match prespecified conditions, the Task is executed, or in other words, Actions are sequentially performed. Triggers and Actions are easy to setup and configure using intuitive interface. By combining system monitoring capacities with file, folder, email operations, you can create the automated solution of necessary complexity that perfectly integrates the existing environment and allows streamlining of workflow. Both time spent on repetitive routine tasks and possibility of human error are effectively diminished by creating bridges over the gaps between one process and another. Automation Workshop connects such processes and does the job without user intervention.
Automation Workshop features:
- File / Folder Watcher - a Trigger that can monitor nearly everything that happens with files or folders and launch appropriate Action to respond to the changes in the system.
- Task Scheduler - a Trigger that can execute scheduled processes on recurrent basis.
- Send email - industrial grade Action will take care of any email sending Task, from very simple to highly advanced.
- File / Folder actions - a set of file / folder Actions that can do nearly anything with files and folders, from automatic copying, moving, deleting to attribute change, content retrieval, and much more.
- Start application and Run Windows prompt command - Actions even further extends the automation by providing support for executing batch files, Windows command prompt commands and DOS / Windows programs.
- Automation Workshop is equipped with extensive monitoring, logging and reporting options; provides efficient deployment and management of automation flows; features comprehensive online help and qualified technical support.
|Requirements:||Microsoft Windows XP or better; Microsoft .NET 2.0|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Apr 02, 2015|
|Release Notes:||See release notes for more details at http://www.febooti.com/products/automation-workshop/history/|
|Related Tags:||automation workshop|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Febooti Automation Workshop 2.3.0You can be the first to write a review of Febooti Automation Workshop!
Febooti Automation Workshop 2.3.0
Macro Scheduler - Macro Recorder 14.2.01
Advanced Serial Port Monitor 18.104.22.1687
Auto Power-on Shut-down 2.83
Auto Clicker 2.0
1 Smart Protector Pro - Internet Eraser 16.3
Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder 4.3.1
Easy Macro Recorder 4.5
Advanced Serial Data Logger 22.214.171.1247