dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2
dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client the work with data and code has become easier and more convenient.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||28.94 MB ( 29,632 KB )|
|Published||Apr 28, 2011 (6 years ago)|
|Updated||Jun 07, 2016 (11 months ago)|
Convert video files between 300+ formats and gadgets. Convert online videos to MP4,...
ECMerge diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colouring
Get 24/7 foolproof server monitoring and reporting.Try free Servers Alive.
Putty for Mac 14 minutes ago
Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration 20 minutes ago
XePlayer 26 minutes ago
Tube Downloader 33 minutes ago
EdbMails 41 minutes ago
Convert EML File to MSG 44 minutes ago
BriskBard 1 hour ago
TRIANGULATION for AutoCAD 1 hour ago
Convert Thunderbird Mailbox to PST 1 hour ago
OST to PST 20 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 18 times
OST to PST Converter 16 times
winrar 16 times
GlassWire 16 times
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 15 times
Time and attendance 15 times
norton 14 times
Dynamic Applications 13 times
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS
* Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
* Data Analysis
* Data Comparison and Sync
* Data Editor
* Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
* Database Explorer
* Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
* Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
* Exporting and Importing Data
* Flat Table Editor
* Object Editors
* Database Projects
* Query Builder
* Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
* Schema Comparison
* SQL Editing and Execution
* Visual Database Designer
* Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
* Connection to Sphinx Search Engine is supported
* Phrase Completion
* Connection through Named Pipe
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.5 or higher installed|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Nov 10, 2016|
|Release Notes:||The Database Search tool has been completely redesigned for optimal search of both objects and data Visual Object Editors have been totally redesigned Redesigned Table Maintenance wizard Improved SQL document parser performance Connection through Named Pipe implemented Improved XML View and new JSON|
|Related Tags:||mysql client mysql gui mysql gui tools mysql manager mysql editor|
Review dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2
Reviews of dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.2You can be the first to write a review of dbForge Studio for MySQL!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.Code Compare Pro
Code Compare is a free powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.