CryptoLicensing For .Net 2013 R2
CryptoLicensing is a licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking for .Net, Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF applications, components and controls and ASP.Net web sites.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.35 MB ( 3,430 KB )|
|Published||Aug 03, 2012 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 18, 2013 (9 years ago)|
Magic Cube 5 minutes ago
Intoster 7 minutes ago
Roller 9 minutes ago
Cult 59 minutes ago
The End Of War 1 hour ago
Quick Puzzles 2 1 hour ago
City Of Darkness 1 hour ago
Nixsoft MouseCast 2 hours ago
Pronbi 2 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 193 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 187 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 184 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 182 times
Database Workbench Pro 181 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 180 times
ACDSee 180 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 178 times
System Mechanic Professional 171 times
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data.
|Requirements:||.Net Framework v1.0 or higher|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 02, 2013|
|Release Notes:||The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!|
|Related Tags:||CryptoLicensing .net licensing copy-protection activation|
Reviews of CryptoLicensing For .Net 2013 R2You can be the first to write a review of CryptoLicensing For .Net!
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX adds licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls.CryptoLicensing For MFC
Add licensing, copy-protection, activation and usage-reporting to your software with CryptoLicaensing for MFC. CryptoLicensing supports all MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls.EZNamespaceExtensions.Net
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for rapid development of shell namespace extensions in .Net. It supports features including sub-folders, custom views, details/column view, contextmenus, drag-drop & integrates smoothly into Windows Explorer.EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for rapid development of shell namespace extensions in MFC. It supports features including sub-folders, custom views, details/column view, contextmenus, drag-drop & integrates smoothly into Windows Explorer.EZShellExtensionsMFC
EZShellExtensionsMFC is a set of components for fast, painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon, overlay icon and drag-drop extensions as well as taskbar bands .