Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1
Coyote is a free customizable logging framework for your NET applications
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||5.43 MB ( 5,556 KB )|
|Published||Mar 30, 2009 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Apr 08, 2011 (13 years ago)|
Preference 3 minutes ago
Santa Jump 6 minutes ago
Drive Racer Winter 8 minutes ago
ActivTrak for Windows 9 minutes ago
ExtraMAME 23 minutes ago
ozgis 58 minutes ago
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 1 hour ago
Nero Platinum Suite 1 hour ago
RAM Saver 1 hour ago
Database Workbench Pro 237 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 237 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 235 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 223 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 215 times
Softperfect 210 times
BootIt Collection 206 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 194 times
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using the free Coyote Trace Server.
The free Coyote Core Framework for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type
* No impact on application design by using static methods only
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers
* Connection point for live monitoring applications, such as our Coyote Trace Monitor
Features of the free Coyote Trace Server:
* All Features of the Coyote Core Framework
* Routing Trace Messages through distributed environments
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what's going on, even if you were not there when it happened.
And it?s free.
|Release Info:||New Release on Jan 15, 2009|
|Related Tags:||Tracing for .NET Debugging for .NET Logging for .NET Trace Publisher Free logging|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1You can be the first to write a review of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework!