Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1
Coyote is a free customizable logging framework for your NET applications
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||5.43 MB ( 5,556 KB )|
|Published||Mar 30, 2009 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Apr 08, 2011 (12 years ago)|
Stratego 3 minutes ago
Save MBOX File Import to Gmail 4 minutes ago
The Perfect Unit 5 minutes ago
Convert Mail Outlook to PDF 5 minutes ago
Magic Box 8 minutes ago
Convert Outlook 2016 Folder to PDF 9 minutes ago
How to Export MBOX Mail to Outlook 9 minutes ago
Smile And Run 10 minutes ago
Save MBOX File in Thunderbird on Mac OS 11 minutes ago
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 199 times
Database Workbench Pro 198 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 196 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 196 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 192 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 190 times
System Mechanic Professional 185 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 183 times
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using the free Coyote Trace Server.
The free Coyote Core Framework for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type
* No impact on application design by using static methods only
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers
* Connection point for live monitoring applications, such as our Coyote Trace Monitor
Features of the free Coyote Trace Server:
* All Features of the Coyote Core Framework
* Routing Trace Messages through distributed environments
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what's going on, even if you were not there when it happened.
And it?s free.
|Release Info:||New Release on Jan 15, 2009|
|Related Tags:||Tracing for .NET Debugging for .NET Logging for .NET Trace Publisher Free logging|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1You can be the first to write a review of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework!