Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1
Coyote is a free customizable logging framework for your NET applications
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||5.43 MB ( 5,556 KB )|
|Published||Mar 30, 2009 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Apr 08, 2011 (10 years ago)|
Transfer Emails from Outlook to G Suite 4 minutes ago
EML Converter to MBOX 4 minutes ago
kaspersky 5 minutes ago
Backup Emails MBOX to PDF 8 minutes ago
How to Extract MBOX File in Gmail 9 minutes ago
PubTyper 12 minutes ago
EML Email Message to Outlook 12 minutes ago
How to Move SmarterMail in Outlook 12 minutes ago
Export MBOX from Apple Mail in PST 33 minutes ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 139 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
ACDSee 128 times
Photovoltaic System 124 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 124 times
nanoCAD Plus 124 times
Database Workbench Pro 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using the free Coyote Trace Server.
The free Coyote Core Framework for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type
* No impact on application design by using static methods only
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers
* Connection point for live monitoring applications, such as our Coyote Trace Monitor
Features of the free Coyote Trace Server:
* All Features of the Coyote Core Framework
* Routing Trace Messages through distributed environments
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what's going on, even if you were not there when it happened.
And it?s free.
|Release Info:||New Release on Jan 15, 2009|
|Related Tags:||Tracing for .NET Debugging for .NET Logging for .NET Trace Publisher Free logging|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework 2.7.1You can be the first to write a review of Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework!