Auto Screenshot Maker 3.0
Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture tool. In just a single click or hotkey press, it can make a screenshot. The tool captures full screen/active window/selected region and saves images in following formats (JPEG/BMP/PNG), or/and Word document.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.51 MB ( 2,567 KB )|
|Published||Sep 02, 2010 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 13, 2013 (6 years ago)|
PST Merger Software 4 hours ago
Privacy Eraser Free 6 hours ago
MSI Downloader 8 hours ago
System Keylogger 16 hours ago
ChequeSystem Cheque Printing Software 17 hours ago
St. Patricks Day Checklist 19 hours ago
OST Converter Software 20 hours ago
Checksum Aide 32 bit 20 hours ago
Export Zimbra Mail to Gmail 21 hours ago
Power Spy 102 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 100 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 98 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Advanced ETL Processor 80 times
OST to PST Converter 78 times
Power Spy Keylogger 76 times
Power Spy x64 75 times
VyprVPN for Mac 73 times
The program offers the following features:
* Capture exactly what you need:
o full screen;
o active window;
o selected region;
* Saves captured image exactly as you need:
o as an image file (using most used graphics format - BMP, JPEG, PNG);
o as a Microsoft Word Word document;
* Jump-start your HOW-TO reference in seconds - Auto Screenshot Maker is able to output captured images into a single Microsoft Word document, so the only thing you need to do is to add annotations;
* Capture a series of screens automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker lets you capture the action on the screen in a series of snap shots made over a predefined period of time (e.g. 10 seconds);
* Remove duplicates automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker checks if the current screen shot is similar to the previous and removes the duplicate automatically, so that you don't have to do it yourself.
* User defined Watermark.
* Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter).
* Include cursor into screenshot option;
|Requirements:||Up to Win2K|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jan 21, 2011|
|Release Notes:||Following features were introduced: * User defined Watermark; * Include cursor into screenshot option; * Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter);|
|Related Tags:||autoscreenshotmaker auto screenshot maker auto screen shot maker screenshot maker screen shot maker|
Reviews of Auto Screenshot Maker 3.0You can be the first to write a review of Auto Screenshot Maker!
Taskbar Helper is designed to help users eliminate clutter in the taskbar when many applications are open on the desktop. Once installed, the utility lets you hide applications from view, or minimize to the system tray (near the system clock).