Auto Screenshot Maker 3.0
Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture tool. In just a single click or hotkey press, it can make a screenshot. The tool captures full screen/active window/selected region and saves images in following formats (JPEG/BMP/PNG), or/and Word document.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.51 MB ( 2,567 KB )|
|Published||Sep 02, 2010 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 13, 2013 (6 years ago)|
KMPlayer 2 hours ago
Q2ID 3 hours ago
Screen Watermark 3 hours ago
id cards 3 hours ago
Vivaldi for MacOS 4 hours ago
DataNumen Word Repair 4 hours ago
NetCrunch Tools 4 hours ago
Network Password Manager 4 hours ago
mysys 4 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 116 times
Power Spy 112 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 109 times
Advanced ETL Processor 104 times
VyprVPN for Mac 91 times
Time and attendance 89 times
System Mechanic Free 84 times
Power Spy Keylogger 84 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 81 times
The program offers the following features:
* Capture exactly what you need:
o full screen;
o active window;
o selected region;
* Saves captured image exactly as you need:
o as an image file (using most used graphics format - BMP, JPEG, PNG);
o as a Microsoft Word Word document;
* Jump-start your HOW-TO reference in seconds - Auto Screenshot Maker is able to output captured images into a single Microsoft Word document, so the only thing you need to do is to add annotations;
* Capture a series of screens automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker lets you capture the action on the screen in a series of snap shots made over a predefined period of time (e.g. 10 seconds);
* Remove duplicates automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker checks if the current screen shot is similar to the previous and removes the duplicate automatically, so that you don't have to do it yourself.
* User defined Watermark.
* Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter).
* Include cursor into screenshot option;
|Requirements:||Up to Win2K|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jan 21, 2011|
|Release Notes:||Following features were introduced: * User defined Watermark; * Include cursor into screenshot option; * Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter);|
|Related Tags:||autoscreenshotmaker auto screenshot maker auto screen shot maker screenshot maker screen shot maker|
Reviews of Auto Screenshot Maker 3.0You can be the first to write a review of Auto Screenshot Maker!
Taskbar Helper is designed to help users eliminate clutter in the taskbar when many applications are open on the desktop. Once installed, the utility lets you hide applications from view, or minimize to the system tray (near the system clock).