AB Commander 7.5.5
A powerful yet simple to use dual-panel file manager with a built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer, full-featured text editor and more. Supports Space Investigator. Evaluation version is fully functional. Free for 30 days.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.31 MB ( 3,391 KB )|
|Published||Oct 29, 2003 (18 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (8 years ago)|
Print MBOX to PDF 6 minutes ago
Kerio Connect User Files to PST 7 minutes ago
Convert Apple Mail to MBOX into Gmail 12 minutes ago
GHC Timetables EN 12 minutes ago
Network LookOut Administrator Pro 20 minutes ago
Thunderbird Converter Tool 37 minutes ago
Quick Process and Instrumentation Diagram 51 minutes ago
Save Emails from Windows 10 Mail into PST 1 hour ago
How to Save Outlook 2013 Email as PDF file 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 159 times
ACDSee 154 times
nanoCAD Plus 145 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 144 times
ACDSee Ultimate 141 times
Photovoltaic System 141 times
Database Workbench Pro 140 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 137 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 135 times
- The main window of AB Commander hosts two panels, independently displaying the contents of folders of your computer, just like the built-in Windows Explorer does. Each panel may be used to browse all folders, both the virtual and real ones, located on local or remote drives.
- Powerful means of navigation between folders: the Favorites lists, the History lists, the Folder bar that lets you browse the whole hierarchy of folders; the drive bar and drive list, etc.
- Commands to directly manipulate files and folders (copy, move, rename, delete, synchronize, split, stamp, etc.).
- Built-in file splitter lets you split large files into smaller segments and then merge them back with ease.
- Built-in image viewer with the slide-show capabilities.
- Full-featured text editor that you can use as a replacement for Windows Notepad.
- Various ways of customizing the look and feel of the listings shown in the panels according to your preferences: single- or double-click activation, full row selection, underlining the hot or cold items, etc.
- Command prompt lets you quickly run programs that accept command- line arguments.
- Integration with Space Investigator, that lets you quickly locate the files that consume most space of your hard drive.
The evaluation version is fully functional and comes with a free 30-day license for the full use of the program.
|Release Info:||Major Update on May 12, 2010|
|Release Notes:||Integration with Space Investigator|
|Related Tags:||file manager explorer replacement commander windows shell enhancement|
Reviews of AB Commander 7.5.5You can be the first to write a review of AB Commander!
A powerful yet simple to use dual-panel file manager with a built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer, full-featured text editor and more. Supports Space Investigator. Evaluation version is fully functional. Free for 30 days.AB Commander
A powerful yet simple to use dual-panel file manager with a built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer, full-featured text editor and more. Supports Space Investigator. Evaluation version is fully functional. Free for 30 days.ActiveExit XP
ActiveExit for Windows XP/2000-2005/x64 - a set of tools to control Windows exit: it can log off users or shut down the computer automatically after a period of inactivity, or when the allowed time of using the computer ends, etc.MySecretFolder
MySecretFolder - You can hide or protect with a password your personal folder with private files and documents, on both the NTFS and FAT/FAT32 volumes. Very easy to use.Password Protect Folder Guard
Powerful security and access control utility for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/x64 that lets you hide or password-protect files and folders, as well as restrict access to other resources. http://www.winability.com/