OptiPerl will help you make CGI scripts in Perl, offline in Windows. It is a fully integrated visual environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl scripts, directly or through associated html documents. Includes many tools.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||7.95 MB ( 8,141 KB )|
|Published||Feb 27, 2008 (13 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 16, 2013 (7 years ago)|
Tower Of Hanoi 26 minutes ago
Pinball Teaches Typing 26 minutes ago
Light The Way 26 minutes ago
Galactic Force 27 minutes ago
Fly Fix Die 27 minutes ago
Avoid Spikes 27 minutes ago
Pixillion Image Converter Software Free 3 hours ago
Pixillion Premium Edition 6 hours ago
Xcel Label 7 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 149 times
ACDSee 135 times
Photovoltaic System 132 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Database Workbench Pro 130 times
nanoCAD Plus 129 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 126 times
ACDSee Ultimate 125 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 125 times
- Offline editing of CGI Perl Scripts.
- Complete emulation of a real server: scripts can be run indirectly from html documents, with OptiPerl's intenal server. However there is also excellent support if using an apache server.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser as text or web document.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting and much user customization.
- Completely integrated local & remote debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control.
- Code explorer which is a navigational tool that lists elements in your script and can also do a perl pattern search.
- Code librarian and code templates that can be shared with others.
- Context-Sensitive Help on all of Perl's core and module documentation
- Query editor to easily create Query's to be tested with a GET and POST method.
- Pod extractor creates a tree list view of embedded or standalone pod info.
- To do list that is associated with each script.
- Version converter to handle non supported perl functions in windows.
- Smart FTP uploader with a database of upload locations.
- Project support and publishing.
- Live RegExp Tester.
- Source reformatter.
- Many tools like Encoder, Perl Printer, Log Viewer, File Explorer and others!
OptiPerl is used by professionals or amatures.
- Professionals designing perl programs and cgi scripts use it. Save much time by quickly creating, debugging and testing all the ideas you have increasing productivity.
- It is a great learning tool. You can use it to learn Perl and CGI programming in the comfort of a visual editor, without loss of time and money because of loading from dos or being for hours on-line.
|Requirements:||Internet Explorer installed.|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Feb 22, 2008|
|Release Notes:||Minor bug fixes.|
|Related Tags:||visual perl CGI offline window|
Reviews of OptiPerl 5.4You can be the first to write a review of OptiPerl!
A free backup/synchronization solution with unique features! Perform multiple synchronizations between computers, USB disks, MP3 players, FTP & WebDav hosts and burn CD/DVD disks. Can also backup into multiple compressed and/or encrypted zip files.CoolCollage
Cool Collage generates impressive compositions of your photos. Show off your pictures in a visually stunning way, and use them for albums, prints, web sites, etc. CoolCollage can also update automatically your wallpaper and work as a screen saver.Today Greek Calendar
Greek Orthodox Calendar that shows every day name days, detailed religious and historical information and lots of astronomical data, plus a screen saver. Can add your own dates, countdowns, print calendars, sync your contacts in Outlook and more.