This utility is used to show the names and logon times of users on the entire NT domain, and more ...
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.64 MB ( 1,684 KB )|
|Published||May 06, 2006 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 17, 2013 (6 years ago)|
hearts 38 minutes ago
flying 39 minutes ago
Debut Pro Edition for Mac 3 hours ago
Debut Free Screen Recorder and Video Capture Software for Mac 3 hours ago
XLSTAT 4 hours ago
Email Detail Litigation 4 hours ago
PhotoPad Pro Edition 4 hours ago
RPM Remote Print Manager Select 32 Bit 5 hours ago
PhotoPad Photo Editor Free 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 121 times
Power Spy 118 times
Advanced ETL Processor 116 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 113 times
VyprVPN for Mac 102 times
System Mechanic Free 99 times
ACDSee 94 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 91 times
nanoCAD Plus 91 times
- LogonWatcher can show any type of user logged on workstation - local or remote or logged-in to terminal server. And it will not only show them in single-lined list as Netwatch do - you can also group your network to as much as 10 groups of computers to watch. This grouping can be done by the way you prefer - by Departments, Classrooms, Floors or even Alphabetically ...
Up to 50 computers in one group - 500 computers in network. If you have more, just tell me ...
- If you have some computers that you need to monitor better or have an annoying person - fill the list of Alarms and you will be informed when somebody logged on a watched computer(s) or watched person(s) logged anywere in the network.
- Searching in all of computers from the list is done in a second.
- Take snapshots of network usage by users - one group, all groups or selected groups, automatically once per ... You can even select time interval and destination folder for saving.
- Multi-threaded working - 10 threads of looking (loop or not) and additional threads for searching and other tasks.
- Remote Shutdown, Restart or Logoff (with ChatKiller service)
- Remote Active Windows Title show - you can know what user is doing right now
- TCP/IP ping for faster determine live hosts.
|Requirements:||Windows NT 4/2000/XP|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Feb 19, 2009|
|Release Notes:||Fixed some minor bugs with remote actions|
|Related Tags:||domain logon user login|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of LogonWatcher 2.3.1You can be the first to write a review of LogonWatcher!