LANVisor allows you to see the screens of multiple computers connected to the local area network. You can use the software to see what users do on remote computers and automatically take screenshots.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||7.92 MB ( 8,109 KB )|
|Published||Feb 08, 2006 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Jan 11, 2017 (8 months ago)|
PDF To JPG Converter For Mac 2 hours ago
PDF Rotator 4 hours ago
PDF Bearbeiten Mac 5 hours ago
DXF R12 CNC Polyline Reducer 7 hours ago
ZWCAD 7 hours ago
PDF XChange Editor 7 hours ago
Dr.Web CureIt 7 hours ago
Bytescout BarCode Generator 7 hours ago
Scriptcase PHP Code Generator 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 51 times
OST to PST 44 times
Dynamic Applications 41 times
Time and attendance 39 times
OST to PST Converter 38 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 35 times
OST Recovery 33 times
norton 33 times
Power Spy 31 times
The program is to be used on the Local Area Network and is used to monitor and record user activity. The LANVisor system is compatible with remote control software, which allows you to control the mouse and keyboard of a computer connected to the network.
At the office, this system will help a manager catch employees suspected of violating the daily routine and thus improve productivity.
In a computer class, this system will help the teacher keep an eye on the flow and completeness of students' tasks. The teacher can see what students do on their computers when the teacher was out of the class.
At an Internet-Cafe or in a computer-game room, the system will help the administrator see the overall picture of what the users are doing, and help them if necessary, without leaving the work place. It will let you see some system performance information on remote computers.
The Server's basic features:
- Ordered listing of remote computer screenshots
- Flexible configuration of screenshot size and display order
- Ordered screenshot logging for all or individual clients
- Compatibility with remote control software for managing the mouse and keyboard on the remote computer
- Displaying actual-sized screenshots in a separate window with advanced functions
- Sending text messages
- Viewing screenshots as a slide show
- Displaying information on available hard disk space on a remote computer, and other information about system resources
- Controlling the overall volume level of the audio device on remote computers
- Remote power management
- Password-restricted access
The Client's basic features:
- Launch automatically on system startup
- The program start is invisible to users
- Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the program settings
- Password-restricted access to the program settings
- Adjustable screenshot quality
- User-defined screenshot capture period.
|Requirements:||Win XP, SVGA, LAN Adapter, CPU 300 MHz|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Sep 30, 2015|
|Release Notes:||Some internal improvements and fixes.|
|Related Tags:||remote desktop classroom office administrator teacher|
Review LANVisor 2016.01.199
Reviews of LANVisor 2016.01.199You can be the first to write a review of LANVisor!