LANVisor allows you to see the screens of multiple computers connected to the local area network. You can use the software to see what users do on remote computers and automatically take screenshots.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||7.92 MB ( 8,109 KB )|
|Published||Feb 08, 2006 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Jan 11, 2017 (10 months ago)|
Red Star Pinball 10 minutes ago
Max Speed 10 minutes ago
Longest Night 11 minutes ago
Way Of Hero 11 minutes ago
Dead Void 2 11 minutes ago
Me Alone 3 12 minutes ago
Free Outlook 2003 PST Repair Tool 15 minutes ago
Outlook 2007 PST File Export 16 minutes ago
Migrate Outlook Mail to Thunderbird 18 minutes ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 61 times
OST to PST 54 times
Dynamic Applications 54 times
Time and attendance 46 times
norton 43 times
OST to PST Converter 43 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 39 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 38 times
Power Spy 37 times
The program is to be used on the Local Area Network and is used to monitor and record user activity. The LANVisor system is compatible with remote control software, which allows you to control the mouse and keyboard of a computer connected to the network.
At the office, this system will help a manager catch employees suspected of violating the daily routine and thus improve productivity.
In a computer class, this system will help the teacher keep an eye on the flow and completeness of students' tasks. The teacher can see what students do on their computers when the teacher was out of the class.
At an Internet-Cafe or in a computer-game room, the system will help the administrator see the overall picture of what the users are doing, and help them if necessary, without leaving the work place. It will let you see some system performance information on remote computers.
The Server's basic features:
- Ordered listing of remote computer screenshots
- Flexible configuration of screenshot size and display order
- Ordered screenshot logging for all or individual clients
- Compatibility with remote control software for managing the mouse and keyboard on the remote computer
- Displaying actual-sized screenshots in a separate window with advanced functions
- Sending text messages
- Viewing screenshots as a slide show
- Displaying information on available hard disk space on a remote computer, and other information about system resources
- Controlling the overall volume level of the audio device on remote computers
- Remote power management
- Password-restricted access
The Client's basic features:
- Launch automatically on system startup
- The program start is invisible to users
- Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the program settings
- Password-restricted access to the program settings
- Adjustable screenshot quality
- User-defined screenshot capture period.
|Requirements:||Win XP, SVGA, LAN Adapter, CPU 300 MHz|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Sep 30, 2015|
|Release Notes:||Some internal improvements and fixes.|
|Related Tags:||remote desktop classroom office administrator teacher|
Review LANVisor 2016.01.199
Reviews of LANVisor 2016.01.199You can be the first to write a review of LANVisor!