Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript). FastScript doesn't use MS Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.88 MB ( 1,922 KB )|
|Published||Jan 06, 2004 (20 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 17, 2013 (10 years ago)|
Webmail Backup Tool 6 hours ago
Hard Disk Eraser Software Free Download 6 hours ago
Permanent Data Eraser Software 6 hours ago
Download PDF File Format to JPG 6 hours ago
Access PDF Files to SVG 6 hours ago
Export IMAP to IMAP Migration 7 hours ago
Export Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook 7 hours ago
How to Link AOL Email to Gmail 7 hours ago
Can I Save Outlook Email as PDF 7 hours ago
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 228 times
Database Workbench Pro 225 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 218 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 215 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 201 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 194 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Softperfect 193 times
BootIt Collection 192 times
It is useful for the programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2007, C++Builder 4-6, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform
it without writing a Delphi code.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript). You can add any procedural language (language grammar is stored in XML format).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/defaultparameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char,string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
|Requirements:||Delphi 4-XE5, C++Builder 4-XE5, Kylix 1/2/3|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Oct 02, 2013|
|Release Notes:||+ added support of Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5 for VCL x32/x64 compilators. + added support of Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5 FireMonkey framework (2) for Windows x32/x64 and OSX platforms.|
|Related Tags:||Script pascal c c++ language|
Reviews of FastScript 1.101You can be the first to write a review of FastScript!
FastReport CLX edition is the first powerful cross-platform report generator for Delphi and Kylix. Using FastReport CLX edition, you can create highly efficient cross-platform reports for Windows and Linux with a minimum of manual coding.Open QueryBuilder
Freeware with full source code! The Open QBuilder (OQBuilder) is a simple "visual query builder". You can use OQBuilder in your Delphi and C++Builder applications to make easier SQL-code generation. Supports BDE, ADO, IBO, IBX, DBX, FIBPlus, etc.