Colasoft Capsa Professional 9.2
Packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting. It allows you to monitor network operations, isolate & solve network problems, identify network bottleneck & bandwidth use, and replay packets.
Colasoft Capsa Professional 9.2 5 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings)
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||62.90 MB ( 64,405 KB )|
|Published||Aug 26, 2014 (5 years ago)|
|Updated||Jan 22, 2017 (2 years ago)|
SSRS Linear Barcode Generator 14 minutes ago
SEO SpyGlass Professional 23 minutes ago
ZW3D 45 minutes ago
VeryUtils Office to PDF Converter Command Line 59 minutes ago
PDF Editor Mac 1 hour ago
CADbro 2 hours ago
MP3 Cutter 2 hours ago
QR Code Java Barcode 3 hours ago
Radmin VPN 3 hours ago
Time and attendance 89 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 89 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 88 times
Power Spy 87 times
OST to PST Converter 71 times
Power Spy x64 70 times
Power Spy Keylogger 66 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
OST to PST 64 times
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
|Requirements:||P4 2.8GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jan 19, 2017|
|Release Notes:||New Features HTTPS packets can be decrypted with key files Application based traffic analysis and statistics are available An Application view and an Application Explorer are provided More than 1800 built-in applications are provided Custom applications are available A Base64 Codec is provided|
|Related Tags:||sniffer packet sniffer network sniffer network analyzer network monitor|
Reviews of Colasoft Capsa Professional 9.2You can be the first to write a review of Colasoft Capsa Professional!
Colasoft MAC Scanner is a scan tool using to scan IP address and MAC address. It can detect the specified subnets and scan the MAC addresses and IP addresses. Users can custom own scan process by specifying the subsequent threads.Colasoft MSN Monitor
Based on packet analysis technology, Colasoft MSN Monitor focuses on MSN applications and instant message management. Besides capturing message contents, it also summarizes local MSN accounts and provides many statistics information.Colasoft Packet Builder
Colasoft Packet Builder is useful tool used for creating custom network packets, you can use this tool to check your network protection against attacks and intruders. Users can edit the common HEX raw data and the specific protocol field value.Colasoft Packet Player
Colasoft Packet Player is a replay tool which allows you to open captured packet trace file and playback it into the network. Colasoft Packet Player supports many packet trace file formats and burst mode and loop sending.Colasoft Ping Tool
Colasoft Ping Tool is a powerful graphic ping tool and compares response time in a graphic chart. Users can ping multiple IP addresses at the same time and ping the IP addresses of captured packets in Colasoft Capsa (if applicable) conveniently.