Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1
Automatic content-based suggestions while tagging with SharePoint 2010
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 28, 2010 (8 years ago)|
|Updated||May 21, 2012 (6 years ago)|
Convert video files between 300+ formats and gadgets. Convert online videos to MP4,...
Get 24/7 foolproof server monitoring and reporting.Try free Servers Alive.
ECMerge diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colouring
Hidden Toys 46 minutes ago
Solitaire 2 48 minutes ago
Snake 3D 50 minutes ago
Amazing Shooter 3D 53 minutes ago
Rogue Within 55 minutes ago
Pacman By Zip 55 minutes ago
The Old Little Hut 58 minutes ago
Last Man 60 minutes ago
Video Browser 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 76 times
Time and attendance 71 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
OST to PST 54 times
Power Spy 54 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 53 times
Power Spy Software 50 times
OST to PST Converter 49 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 48 times
Features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually based on given taxonomies / managed metadata. The system is not only able to suggest many useful tags, but also to discover new and relevant tags, not suggested by any of the human users.
* An additional suggest list is displayed with appropriate tags / keywords based on certain term stores / taxonomies.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are installed.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* External data sources can be tagged as well.
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging dialog. Out-of-the-box features (e.g. auto-complete) are kept working.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 technology
The price is for the full KM Suite.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All Editions)|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 01, 2010|
|Release Notes:||Price is for complete Knowledge Management Suite (All components)|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint Knowledge Management Social Networking tag tagging|
Review Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1
Reviews of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1You can be the first to write a review of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.