Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1
Automatic content-based suggestions while tagging with SharePoint 2010
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 28, 2010 (7 years ago)|
|Updated||May 21, 2012 (5 years ago)|
Convert video files between 300+ formats and gadgets. Convert online videos to MP4,...
Get 24/7 foolproof server monitoring and reporting.Try free Servers Alive.
Create advanced database web sites fast. Powerful code generator with events.
Visual Importer Enterprise 3 hours ago
Internet of Things Developer 3 hours ago
BearShare MP3 3 hours ago
Employee monitoring software review 3 hours ago
Oblique Strategies SE for Android 3 hours ago
Password Sentinel 3 hours ago
Classroom Spy Professional 4 hours ago
Free Excel Password Remover 4 hours ago
MC Audio Recorder 4 hours ago
OST to PST 28 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 24 times
OST to PST Converter 23 times
Time and attendance 22 times
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 19 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 19 times
GlassWire 18 times
Dynamic Applications 18 times
norton 17 times
Features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually based on given taxonomies / managed metadata. The system is not only able to suggest many useful tags, but also to discover new and relevant tags, not suggested by any of the human users.
* An additional suggest list is displayed with appropriate tags / keywords based on certain term stores / taxonomies.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are installed.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* External data sources can be tagged as well.
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging dialog. Out-of-the-box features (e.g. auto-complete) are kept working.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 technology
The price is for the full KM Suite.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All Editions)|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 01, 2010|
|Release Notes:||Price is for complete Knowledge Management Suite (All components)|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint Knowledge Management Social Networking tag tagging|
Review Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1
Reviews of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1You can be the first to write a review of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.