A software tool to easily create Sankey diagrams. Visualize material flows, energy or costs and display flow quantities in process systems. Useful for process engineers, professionals in energy management, waste, water, logistics and quality.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||52.59 MB ( 53,850 KB )|
|Published||Jun 12, 2008 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||Jan 11, 2017 (1 year ago)|
Power Spy 2018 19 minutes ago
EDB to PST 25 minutes ago
Bitcoin Trader 31 minutes ago
Convert .EML to PDF Adobe 41 minutes ago
SpamBully 47 minutes ago
Outlook to PDF with Attachments 49 minutes ago
Convert Outlook MSG to PST 2 hours ago
EML to Outlook 2 hours ago
Messages from Outlook 2 Thunderbird 2 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 86 times
Time and attendance 79 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 63 times
Power Spy 59 times
Power Spy Software 56 times
OST to PST 55 times
OST to PST Converter 54 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 52 times
If you are a chemical engineer, an environmental engineer or process engineer, a professional in quality management, logistics or finance, you can use e!Sankey diagrams to display flow quantities in a production system. Numerous display and scaling options help you get the best Sankey diagrams for your presentation.
e!Sankey makes drawing Sankey flow diagrams really easy.
Here are the main features of this software:
- graphical editor with process (node), arrows, labels, other graphical elements (e.g. rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse), lines, legend, text, image, numerous editor options (e.g. grid, snap to grid), legend, scale
- diagram: copy&paste, zooming, overview window
- use predefined template files
- multi element edit
- processes/nodes: drag and resize, use image, clipart gallery, edit/hide process label, hide nodes
- arrows: draw arrow by directly connecting processes, reconnect arrows, add one or more flows to arrow, enter quantity, choose color, editable arrow label with flow name and quantity, add arrow bending points, stacked arrows, change stacking order, numerous arrow options (rounded, orthogonal bends, arrow head, arrow tail, perimeter line)
- units: manage various unit types each with own color palet and number format
- scaling of flows (to max flow or absolute value) per unit type using slider
- print and export diagrams (jpg, bmp, png, gif, emf)
- floating / dockable / tabbed windows, update notfier
Visit http://www.e-sankey.com for a full list of features and download a trial version!
The maker, ifu Hamburg GmbH, is also the developer of Umberto (http://www.umberto.de), the leading tool for material flow analysis.
|Requirements:||Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Nov 06, 2015|
|Release Notes:||New 4.0 version with many new features. For full change log see at http://forum.e-sankey.com/index.php?topic=1947.0|
|Related Tags:||Sankey flow diagram chart graph|
Review e!Sankey 4.0
Reviews of e!Sankey 4.0You can be the first to write a review of e!Sankey!